Suitable for use on all hard flooring, Ezy-Rug Gripper Kits hold rugs and mats strongly and securely in place, with no slipping, sliding or lifting.
This unique 2-part magnetic rug gripper system is easy to install and removes cleanly for damage-free floors and rugs.
Installed in 3 easy steps
The Ezy-Rug Gripper Kit uses the same clever combination of magnetism and adhesion as our trusted MagTabs to form a secure, yet cleanly removeable bond between the rug and the floor.
It consists of 2 double-sided parts:
THE RUG PAD
- has an adhesive side and a metallic side
- The adhesive side sticks to the underside of the rug, whilst its metallic side is attracted to the magnetic side of the floor pad.
THE FLOOR PAD
- has a dry-tack adhesive side and a magnetic side
- The magnetic side is attracted to the metallic side of the rug pad, whilst the dry-tack side secures the rug to the floor.
- Separate the floor and the rug pad from each other.
- Remove liner marked “Rug Side” from the rug pad and stick to underside of rug.
- Use 2 pads positioned at right angles to each other on each rug corner.
- Remove the silicone liner from the side of the floor pad with “Remove” sticker.
- Position floor pad over the exposed face of the rug pad and connect.
Remove remaining liner marked “Floor Side” from floor pad and adhere to floor.
*Note: Position one side of the rug first using steps 1-3 above before completing for the other side of the rug.